What is a Body Rub?
A body rub refers to massage or the lotions that are used in massage, body Rub is also known as Sensual or Erotic Massage in some countries, it is the use of massage techniques in order to stimulate the libido, or increase the ability of a person to respond positively to sensual stimulus. The word body rub does not mean prostitution, so you should do not call a body rub specialist if you are looking for prostitution services. Body rubs are meant to provide you with relaxation and to alleviate built-up stress. Many people enjoy the physically and emotionally therapeutic effects of a body rub by a trained and licensed professional masseuse.
How to Perform Body Rub?
- Find a comfortable space. Prepare the room where the massage will take place by putting on some soothing music to play in the background. Light a few scented candles and replace bright lights with softer, dimmer ones.
- Have the person lie down on their back and cover them with the sheet at the foot of the table or bed. Place a pillow under their head and knees. Start at the top of the head and massage the scalp, using circular motions with your fingers.
- Pour a small amount of oil in your hands and rub them together. Massage the shoulders and collarbone area working your way down the front side of the arms. Massage the palms and backs of the hands using a slight circular motion with the thumbs moving up towards the wrists. Move back up to the torso and hip area using gentle pressure in a kneading motion.
- Stand to one side and begin to work on the thighs and legs moving towards the feet as you go. Massage the calves, ankles and feet.
- Ask the person to roll over onto their stomach. Start at the top of the shoulders and down to the shoulder blades and upper back muscles. Take your time and thoroughly massage the back area.
- Continue down the spine to the tops of the hips. Massage the buttocks, backs of the legs and bottoms of the feet.
Massage Oils Can be Used in Body Rubs
Castor oil has been used on the skin for medical reasons and to beautify. It is thick and sticky. A little goes a long way. Castor oil penetrates deeper than other essential oils, which makes it a good choice for keeping the skin looking youthful. Rub a small amount of Castor oil on your face and body and leave it on overnight. Castor oil applied over a wound can also prevent or minimize scarring once the wound is healed.
Almond oil is used in numerous skincare products on the market. It nourishes and softens the skin and promotes a clear complexion. Almond oil is an effective emollient and is often used to treat and soothe dry skin. Rub the almond oil directly onto the skin. It spreads easily and has a mildly sweet and nutty scent. Almond oil makes an ideal massage oil since it does not absorb into the skin as quickly as other oils and it does not have a greasy feel.]
Coconut oil is high in antioxidants, which help with premature aging. It is often used as a massage oil for its pleasant aroma and moisturizing properties. It works similar to mineral oil, soothing rough, dry skin without the side effects. Mosquitoes do not like the smell of coconut oil and therefore it works as a natural mosquito repellent. Rubbing the rich oil on the skin can also help soothe dermatitis and eczema.
Grapeseed oil is very rich in vitamins and minerals. It is often added in soaps, bath oils, and body creams. The antioxidants found in grapeseed oil are used to clear up acne. Rubbing the oil on your face can help prevent clogged pores and breakouts, even for those with oily skin. Grapeseed oil absorbs quickly into the skin and locks in moisture keeping the skin supple. It helps the body produce collagen, which helps with premature aging.
The Benefits of Body Rub
The benefits of a body rub, or massage, include anxiety reduction, relief of depression, pain control, and temporarily reduced heart rate, blood pressure, and anxiety. Massage may work by stimulating the body to release endorphins and serotonin and by aiding sleep and relaxation.
Tips & Warnings
You should always use a sheet to cover the person with. This ensures their privacy and makes them feel more at ease. Always ask the person that is receiving the massage how much pressure they like. Some people prefer a harder massage and others prefer a softer massage. Remember to ask, do not just assume that everyone likes the same thing.